Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim

Group Leader
Why are the updates slow here? Other websites have already chapters till 168?
Because people read on other sites anyway. People stole our chapters from our site, and I upload slower here to lead people on our site to read.

Because people read on other sites anyway. People stole our chapters from our site, and I upload slower here to lead people on our site to read.
there is another one with 169 chapter, ngl i was surprised

Group Leader
there is another one with 169 chapter, ngl i was surprised
lol yeah. Aggregators are taking chapters from our site, and since people keep recommending those sites for others to read on, I got demotivated to upload more chapters here, and instead tried to write a note in the first page that people can read more on our site.

lol yeah. Aggregators are taking chapters from our site, and since people keep recommending those sites for others to read on, I got demotivated to upload more chapters here, and instead tried to write a note in the first page that people can read more on our site.
wait...is your site called "StoneScape.xyz" ?

I can proudly say that I am very happy that this is the first ever webtoon I tried to read! And boy Im addicted to this! I hope it wont end sooner! To the creators, I gave you my greatest gratitude for creating such a rollercoaster of a story! KEEP AT IT! LOTS OF LOVE!

I discovered this on an old broken of mine which just got fixed. Now that i have read up to the latest chapters, I remember reading this when chapter 26 or 27 came out -i don't know which episode but it's where Sirin gets kidnapped.

When Na Ri was introduced, i thought nothing but think of her like a sub-heroine. But when she started showing signs of being a yandere, (I love yanderes) i IMMEDIATELY fell in love for her and am still rooting.

10/10 story, can't see what the ending is like.

Was recommended by a friend. I am so glad to have read this manhwa. The author is really good at it.
I was a little pessimistic seeing the MC's appearance at first. But the story was really interesting that it made me keep reading, along with the heroines. At first I disliked some of the heroines, but it quickly changed after just one or a few chapters.
Won't spoil much more. Enjoy reading if you're still reading or haven't read yet. :D

While I am extremely late into the party. Thanks for the translation!
Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to read this masterpiece.
It's been a while since I felt so happy to have read something until the end (close to the ending for now though).
I am truly thankful.

Big thanks to Scylla Scans, Pixpayo and the legends at the StoneScape team for translating the chapters
I had a good time reading this from chapters 1 to 170 on my birthday at 0:40 am.

And might I say the G.O.A.T. Na Kang Lim really is written to be a likable good to honest tsukkomi protagonist, I hope to write stories and characters that make people shine like this someday while still focusing on the story, creating entertaining scenarios that truly drive out interest and emotions. That subtle hint at the end to the author's previous work was cute as well as served to be actually great promotion and this; in a good story that ended neatly without a mess was superbly deserved even with the supernatural reality bending twist!

Once again, many thanks to the translators for their good work in helping to bring a good read to english reading audiences!

I really love this manhwa. Definitely one of my favourites ❤️
I TOTALLY AGREE! Sadly the last chapter is 172 which is very soon😭 hopefully the reconsider so they can make more chapters😆👍✨ there is a website that’s manhwa only. Ofc this one is on it, it’s just one chapter ahead but sometimes you just gotta know whats next😆 the website is called manhwatop.com. It’s not of a difference but if u can’t wait any longer that website is one chapter ahead😁👍✨

Group Leader
I TOTALLY AGREE! Sadly the last chapter is 172 which is very soon😭 hopefully the reconsider so they can make more chapters😆👍✨ there is a website that’s manhwa only. Ofc this one is on it, it’s just one chapter ahead but sometimes you just gotta know whats next😆 the website is called manhwatop.com. It’s not of a difference but if u can’t wait any longer that website is one chapter ahead😁👍✨
Nope, that site, along with many other aggregators took a very bad machine translation and uploaded it. I don't really see how people can enjoy it, and I dont see why you are recommending it instead of the actual scangroup's website, where they have the actual proper ch171 😭 like damn

Group Leader
Big thanks to Scylla Scans, Pixpayo and the legends at the StoneScape team for translating the chapters
I had a good time reading this from chapters 1 to 170 on my birthday at 0:40 am.

And might I say the G.O.A.T. Na Kang Lim really is written to be a likable good to honest tsukkomi protagonist, I hope to write stories and characters that make people shine like this someday while still focusing on the story, creating entertaining scenarios that truly drive out interest and emotions. That subtle hint at the end to the author's previous work was cute as well as served to be actually great promotion and this; in a good story that ended neatly without a mess was superbly deserved even with the supernatural reality bending twist!

Once again, many thanks to the translators for their good work in helping to bring a good read to english reading audiences!
Pixpayo did ch26-30 only, which I redid later for consistency since it was quite a bad machine translation 😭 and from ch31 I've been the one translating and doing everything, just not named as stonescape yet xD

I want to thank the author and the translation team along with everyone who worked on this I really want to know if the author is willing to make a story on what happened to them after this even if it's just 12 chapters along with the red haired mc it's ok if they don't want to but aside from that I really love this manwha truly a masterpiece

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread