Weekly Boys' Romance

This series is sooooooo good!!! I had to check the RAWs because of how badly I wanted to see more of it. Why won't any scanlator group pick this up? ): I've already been waiting for years!

Group Leader
I agree! I hope someone will pick this up. It is soooo good!

FINALLY! Someone picked up this series to scanlate! Yes!! I've been waiting for years!

Though I'm kinda curious about why was a different page created for it? I'm guessing maybe to change the title and the link-local address? Either way I'm happy about the news and I hope it doesn't get dropped again like it did many years ago!

I know this one from another site
But some chapter never came to the light
So happy right now !

BCS

Dex-chan lover
And here I was 90% sure it was going to be yaoi based on the cover

Dex-chan lover
This is really interesting. The characters are really compelling for some reason. Thanks for translating!

One of those stories that has a lot more depth to it than you might surmise from the summary. It also feels a bit like a mystery, you're uncovering piece by piece who these guys are and why they have the relationships they do. It's quite good at stirring up your curiosity. I also like how the author initially introduces each of the guys in a way that it's easy to label or categorize them like lazy playboy or cold kid with cash, but uses the story to show new layers and perspectives on their personality.

Great premise and potential, don't get why no one is willing to scanlate! Wish I could read Korean...

please pick this up again, Psycho play *^*

I wonder why they dropped it...

Edit: In their discord someone said "this serie has very low interest, so....the staff lost any will to do." with an image of the chapters 9-22 having 200-400 views on mangadex (chat was way back Aug 23, 2019 when ch 22 was posted 4 months ago)

if only there were no aggregator sites and more people read the chapters here :(

@Grindstone
Though I'm kinda curious about why was a different page created for it? I'm guessing maybe to change the title and the link-local address? Either way I'm happy about the news and I hope it doesn't get dropped again like it did many years ago!

What do you mean by "different page"? Is there another update page for this series? Just wondering because what if someone is actually updating, just not in this page... I wanna continue reading it *^*

Users who are viewing this thread