Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The two of them

This author just never stops surprising, lets see how he plays us like a fiddle

Double-page supporter
@vcnomnom Kei alsp lost 15% of "her" height. I don't think it's even the same person unless the fiction world they live in has advanced DNA body clone services or some kind of magic. It could also be Kei's mind swapped with another person that wanted to be a boy?

Author wanted to do serious topics, maybe it actually is a girl that made a deal with the real Kei that they would swap lives or she would take on Kei's past to help his friend. Because the part where she's living alone is pretty suspect. If the parents were around they could prove or disprove the girl's claims as to her identity.

As for MC, if the trap is a solid 9, just go for it.

Contributor
X13.png

Damn~
Kei really knows how to use the power of trap, his offensive prowess is impeccable.
MC weak, Kei good.

Dex-chan lover
Pro tip: always kiss your homies goodbye. I'm interested to see where this manga goes.

Interesting. While I don't like manga like Anjou-san, where coward MC is hard teased and little abused by more powerful girl, this situation looks passable and I don't want to close it and never return. Maybe I don't wanna close this right away because their past charm me

Users who are viewing this thread