Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - About Kei...

well.. they got together so quickly its bound to fall apart sooner or later, def feels like shes gonna use him

Dex-chan lover
Mitani, I feel sad for you but just move on. Yo, just let Kei suck your dick, it's more than you deserve anyways. Kei, wtf are you planning?

Any other trans ppl still reading at this point 😔I’m a huge Oshimi Shūzō fan and I’m ready to get my heart broken lol

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder what does Key identifies has, he doesn't seem trans, maybe he just likes to crossdress? I wonder

@admmi I believe he stated it earlier, but it's not like he is a girl now because he likes guys but because he really likes Yo. But Yo prefers a normal boy-girl relationship so Kei decided he would be that "girl" for Yo.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan I don't know like is so hard to get a read on Kei, like It seem like it but I doubt his plans are as straightforward. Like he is so mature and sees things so clearly that seems like he is playing them like puppets, so far we don't have any insights on what his true mentality is, is even hard to gauge how much he really likes yo or Mitani, maybe he is just playing with them for now. Mitani doesn't seem like a bad person, she is just an infatuated highscool girl, she is definitely gonna hurt Yo but no out of malice just immaturity. Kei also seems almost antagonistic, like it seems like he wants to completely shattered Yo's views of love and relationships to tipical yandere plot of breaking and bring the lover to it's lowest point of despair so that it would have no other alternative than to cling to you and accept you, like that is just sick, you don't NTR the person you like into a relationship. I'm really looking forward to Yo's growth thou, it seems like more a coming of age story for him; and i really hope that by the end he doesn't end up neither with Mitani nor Kai, the former doesn't really like him and he needs to grow up out of his one sided crushed obsession and the latter is just toxic.

Fed-Kun's army
>did you jerk off
>i did
That was so funny god damn made me slap my knee

Dex-chan lover
@ahegaoman ahaha i feel you, but don't expect trans rep from Oshimi-sen; some headcanons derived from subtextual queercoding, maybe, but never proper rep
i think that's interesting in its own way, but most of the times it's frustrating, just beating around the bush, and this bush fosters characters like Yo who never know for certain what the truth is or how to feel about them
but i guess that's common with Oshimi's works, he forces us to trudge through the sludge of his mind with him, no shortcuts, no foreshadowing, only breadcrumbs of psychological profiles that are incomprehensible right now, but make more sense once we see the whole picture

so truly, stick around and wait it out, if you can, no reward guaranteed tho 🤡

Contributor
@ArgoFreese
I don't know what Kei's plan is, but I feel some NTR incoming.
It also seems like Yo is in complete denial that he's attracted to Kei.
Yep, everything's going all according to keikaku.
Really putting the 'Kei' in "Just as keikaku".

Users who are viewing this thread