Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Practice

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro Huh, have you forgotten the male logic? Rape of a man is not a big problem if the abuser was not a "regular" man. Of course, Kei is not a sexy biological woman, but he is otokonoko, so the author obviously doesn't see this as a big problem.

@Konodera Why do people constantly think that if you feel attracted to someone who for some reason looks like the opposite sex, then you are gay? If Kei stayed old, MC would never have vague feelings for him. It's the same with girls who are suddenly attracted to some Kaoru Seta.

If he has a decent pair of bewbs, the "attack" will be more successful.

Is it translator part making everything yo or the author explicitly written yo in english in his work ? Im not hating it its funny lol

Dex-chan lover
.... you know it wouldn't be particularly difficult to just throw the guy off. Unless he's stronger than Yo.

thisissogay

Our man Yo seems pretty quick on the trigger. Maybe he should take Kei up on the offer of practice! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Woah, nipples. Look delicious. Mans literally got her throwing herself at him. Be a chad. Just smash it and go. End of problems.

t28

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I was kind of laughing a Yo letting himself get ASMR’d... but then it got actual rapey real quick and I feel bad for the kid.

I’ll stand by my previous statement that this is a boku girl situation and they could resolve all their issues with a three way relationship as they all obviously care about each other, but Kei has been using way too much force to get what he wants

Dex-chan lover
Yo yo yo yo yoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! what da heck nips? Yo thats rad yo...

Dex-chan lover
wow, they actually manage to make the trope ''i have an idea! practice sex with me instead of the one you love'' worst

also, yup, that's rape.

Contributor
I thought Oshimi Shuzo couldn't surprise me anymore but then WTF!? Development went too fast!?!??!

Users who are viewing this thread