Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - The two

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I would say this to a 𝓰𝓪𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼 chapter but... damn. That's kino.
😌

Dex-chan lover
So go back to juice? Evangelion would like to have a word

Dex-chan lover
I get what is happening in their mind right now, like we are all started from a soul without a body. No man or woman. But still, what are they doing EXACTLY right now?? Are they fukking? lol

i've actually been really uncomfortable reading the last 10 chapters or so... this feels so deeply personal for the mangaka. i feel like a voyeur reading this. i'll see it through to the end.

Double-page supporter
i've actually been really uncomfortable reading the last 10 chapters or so... this feels so deeply personal for the mangaka. i feel like a voyeur reading this. i'll see it through to the end.
shuzo deeeeefinitely has some intense gender and or sexuality stuff going on lmao, that's what makes this so good

it shows up everywhere in his work too

i hope he gets to try things out around it irl and not just through manga 💜

Banned
shuzo deeeeefinitely has some intense gender and or sexuality stuff going on lmao, that's what makes this so good

it shows up everywhere in his work too

i hope he gets to try things out around it irl and not just through manga 💜
dude needs therapy, sounds like some kind of gender dysphoria or stop following americans on twitter.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the mangaka contrasts the sex scenes between Mitani and Kei. With Mitani it's always dark and uncomfortable despite being the conventional way to convey sex scenes, and with Kei it's just abstract to a point it barely made any sense but it also feels right.

I remember Oshimi-sensei talks about his gender/sexual development ordeal in the afterwords, I'l reread them at some point. Good chapter this month :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread