Welcome Back, Alice

This author likes draw pathetic main character, isn't?
Anyway, his drawing style is really changing depend on the atmosphere of the story.
The previous one more sketchy and bizzare. And this one back to his old fine line.
All of his works frustrated me but I still like it.

shet when some of my friend share this manga he put genderbender tag but when i check out this is fcking crossdress i mean genderbender still count as straight romance but this is i cant read it -_- i hope this is genderbender for sure in later chp

Group Leader
@ICYCOZY yes according via mangaupdates okaeri alice was serialized in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine (monthly).

Seems like I've read author's previous works and most of the "gender bender" thing is just crossdressing, phew..

This seems like some weird af agenda stuff. No I dont mean like how people say there is a "Trans" agenda but like this weird and has some weird undertones. I will see where it goes but I have a feeling its gonna be used to shame people.

So, the message I'm supposed to take in from chapter 3 is that crossdressers and/or transpeople are sexual harassers, right?

Banned
Readers of this should check out waltz from this mangaka.

Pretty fucked up

I wander why people his so shoked by this manga.
"What you find weird just happens to be normal for others."

@sleekray and no. I think if Kei was really a real girl, you would not have interpreted it that way.
It is not because Kei is genderswap that he is like that. He is like that because he is like that. As a hetero person could also do so.

Group Leader
O cara termina com a garota e se muda, por culpa, o amigo aproveita a chance e tenta pegar a garota o cara nem sequer se culpa, namoral esse cara é um merda, ai o amigo volta, o kei , e esse protagonista trata ele como um merda e so liga para a garota, enquanto o kei , so quer que seus 3 amigos voltem a se divertir.

I'm so glad I gave this a try. This is such an interesting manga! I kept having the Killers playing in my head.

For people who thinks about adding a shounen ai tag, it would be inappropriate in this manga: Kei is seeing herself as a female now, even if she was a male in the past, she is now a female. So it's neither shounen ai nor yaoi nor BL...

Users who are viewing this thread