Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun - Kalego Gaiden

Contributor
A Kallego side story manga honestly sounds really cool. Just imagine the possibilities! Not just young Kallego, but young Opera! And young Balam as well! Those three were all together at school, Opera being more of a bully and Balam being more of an only friend to Kallego. I feel like those three are pretty much confirmed, but there could be other teachers as well!

What was the Demon world like years before Iruma came into the fold? Will we actually see Delkira? What was Sullivan like? Were there any differences in the way school was taught? Will we get more context behind Momonoki and her crush on him? Seriously, there's a lot of questions, and they're probably not all gonna be answered, but this doesn't make it any less exciting!

But damn.

Iruma has truly become a franchise. It truly was the little manga that could, and seeing it grow in popularity and sales on both sides of the pond has been incredible. It's definitely become somehing I look forward to, and new chapters are always quite some fun! I'm really grateful to everyone involved with this.

20210104_113631.jpg

ME OMW TO APRIL 15TH

Fed-Kun's army
Kalego, Balam, and Opera senpai as studentssssss ♥

Can't wait for April 15 😣

kk, so I'm really excited for this manga. I would like to say something.

I am an iruma lover like more than 10000 people are but I would 100% like a Kalego spin-off. I would love to see young Opera and even semi-young Sullivan. I would love to see the younger versions of the parents of the abnormal class. if I could see young versions of
Asmodeus Amaryllis (Asmodeus Alice's mother) and even Sabnock Sabro's father or mother.
this is a major wild card as we can see a lot of information we didn't see before. we might even see how opera "bullied" Kalego.
Who knows what we will see in this spin-off.
Anyways, hope this rant comes off as some things that might be in this spin-off.
peace!

The month of April is really special. We might have a chance to know Opera gender here~

Ok so ive found a little info about what might be there from some sources but the info I'm going to tell you about might be wrong.
so in the first chapter, there will be Kalego coming into school in his uniform, he would meet up within the school auditorium where he would meet with Balam for the first time. they will chat and talk on how this is quite boring.

So that's all i could find so far. if i find more info about this ill put it here. kk peace

Fed-Kun's army
And just read it 2 years later after it released and feel sad it just 2 short chapter. I hope at least 2 volume tankoubon length material. 2 bad.

I'm assuming when whoever translated chapter 3 uses "that guy", it's their translation of "あいつ". I think in this case, considering Opera's (lack of) gender, "that bastard" or "that jerk" would be slightly more appropriate.

idk how likely the person/people scanlating recent chapters is/are to see this, but…at least for anyone wondering about the gendered phrasing, the demonstrative pronoun in question is not gendered in Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread