Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Welcome to Japan, Elf-san. (3)

Pun

ah, both my heart and lower part at the same time huh.

Double-page supporter
God fucking dammit
He’s sooooo lucky
I’m fucking jealous
I want to sleep with an Elf too
I love elves
What I would do for my dream to come true

How the heck did he bread something with a steamer?! I must be missing something... my life is a lie... I'VE BEEN COOKING WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!.....

As an aside, lookie here https://www.edenfoods.com/articles/view.php?articles_id=207 if an American wants to make something similar, just make bone broth, ie roasted chicken bones or leftover bones from ribs or whatever cooked at high pressure in a pressure cooker for two hours, whence you get about 4000mg of glutamic avid (an amino acid) and much other stuff per cup of bone broth, and the typical entree will probably have two cups of such broth. The umami flavor of seaweed is mostly imaginary. Add seaweed to the soup cooking part of soup (the big and tough seaweeds, beware I had a shark tooth stuck in one leaf I once used) making to get the asianish flavor, and tada, instant asian soupiness without much effort. Add eggplant and a variety of mushrooms like shiitake to get surprisingly tasty and easily-prepared fake udon. A Mexican would so something different which you might like, as it is our lazy soup: broth plus cubed avocado plus salsa plus lemon plus salt plus chopped tortilla equals a side soup or an evening snack with a surprisingly high protein content. Some people without fresh salsa add squirts of the condiment-style hot sauce, but that has msg and at that point what is the point in even making soup in the first place. The only difference between this and proper asianish broths is that those usually augment the stock with a strange consumme made from fermented things. I am not sure what those things are, but who cares.

Supporter
INB4 Dragon is female -> Dragon is curious about Japan -> Welcome to harem Japan, Dragon-san.

Dex-chan lover
Wow wow wow wow wow not just hand-holding, they are SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED! FACHING EACH OTHER! WHILE HUGGING! WTF! This is a proper christian Japanese manga reading website, they are not married, they should just stick to breast-groping and tentacles until they are properly husband and waifu wtf

Users who are viewing this thread