Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Pulsation of the Magic Dragon

Double-page supporter
dragon mama requires moar BEEEEEEEER !!!

and goddamn weeb elf so scary, she could've nyannyan mewi to death...

Dex-chan lover
I can never understand how Japanese find this 'nyan' thing cute. It's freaking annoying for me.

Dex-chan lover
Is this series going to be more slice of life or more isekai or half half? Since I really enjoy the reverse isekai aspect of this series

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that people want to see more reverse isekai, but I honestly think it is only used to advance marie's love for japan and to help their relationship while the main story is the isekai.

I like it how it is now and I imagine there are stints where it is a lot of isekai or japan but more so isekai cause that is the genre

Dex-chan lover
So that scale still connected to Drunkard Mama Dragon?
And the sole purpose was to keep them reminded again that they need to go back on that cave to deliver her new fresh batch of beer....

Group Leader
@zafalpai The person who usually uploads the chapter had some problem with his PC so this was uploaded via mobile, I think. I've asked for the title to be put in so it'll happen, eventually...

Oh man what an amazing manga, so relaxing to read! great work from the scan, also i can't wait to see them all in Japan XD

Users who are viewing this thread