Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 53 - Results 2

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t watch the anime, so what a shock this is for me. The future is filled with Chi-chan, wewwww!

Dex-chan lover
Lol what I got out of the final judgments is that W has no taste, or even eyes. He only agreed with the majority on places 5 and 6!

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is really, really, really hard on my heart. Even after waiting this long for a new chapter, it always sends chills down my spine! Great manga!

AHHHHH! I don't care about those losers! SHOW ME CHINATSU MORE! NOW!😭

Hope the author is doing alright. A chunk of this chapter was just the previous chapter reused.

Dex-chan lover
Even though I knew who won from the anime, I was still super nervous.
And the author reusing parts of a previous chapter has happened a few times already. Before she got sick chapter were also a fair bit longer, but we should be glad that she is still continuing. Though the question is: "Will she wrap it up here, now that the A-Rank competition is over and give herself some time to really heal or even switch up carrer, or will she continue the manga?" This isn't a bad place to end the manga, if she feels she has to. A 1-3 chapters wrap up and it would end. That's what worries me.

Aggregator gang
@danceguy
"Having danced a total of twenty two songs, the tournament finally comes to an end" has several grammar mistakes.

* The tournament isn't the one who has danced, it's the dancers. This is a classic dangling modifier.
* You can't dance a song, though you can dance to a song, or dance twenty-two times (rounds, etc.).
* Twenty-two needs a hyphen in both British and American English.

"After a total of twenty-two songs, the tournament is finally about to end."
"Finally, after twenty-two songs, the tournament comes to an end."

Dex-chan lover
the way i yelled like three times reading this. . . you know i had to save chiitara's victory panels

Users who are viewing this thread