Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 56 - The Gazing One

Chinatsu and Tatara are not splitting up. They're a mirror of Sengoku and Chizuru. They're an underdog pair - everything about them should mean that they crash and burn, but its exactly their differences that lets them thrive and feed off of each other. We wouldn't have had such a painstakingly emotional previous arc, with Chinatsu kicking down the door to Fujita, if it was going to end in them breaking apart. Tatara needs to realise that his reason for dancing is no longer Shizuku, he has personal issues to overcome with his family and injury too, he's going to clam up but its Chinatsu's bullheaded personality that's going to break the clam apart. They need each other.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I totally forgot that he hasn't told his parents yet..

Tatara himself doesn't even know about his trauma. Or did i miss something? Last chapter he saw things and thought it was insects. It could be eye injury or problems with bloodvessels or something else but Tatara doesn't realise it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I kinda almost forgot he still crushes on her lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@mburrito777
Kugimiya accidentally elbowed Tatara in the eye, and his retina is detached to a point, but he doesn't know it yet

Users who are viewing this thread