Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 57 - White Tear

Fed-Kun's army
A sports manga where the character gets an injury and doesn't miraculously recover or fight through it to win?! What are we reading, Haikyuu??

The culture of working through injuries is really common in all sports, it really needs to be nipped in the bud by responsible adults. Or else you get players with brain injuries and unable to walk in their 50s because their knees are effed and so on.

Dex-chan lover
give me a 2 week worth of RomCom of them as a compensation pls
YBwq5iY.jpg

Contributor
Man, he’s such a pretty boy and socialite now. Hard to think he was such a wallflower before. He’s still awks as fuck but that’s part of the charm innit?

Is he the same Tatara I once knew? He has gotten stronger. This is far better Character Development than most other manga.

Ah thank you for explaining it to me, really appreciate it.

also if I'm not bothering you, does
Takamura
recover from this, or...?

Thank you sooooo much for the translation!! I look forward to every month!! My poor baby Tatara, PLEASE STAY SAFE

man 2 weeks is not at all that much though, sure they don't go to 1 tournament but it's not the end of the world

I have bad feeling about this arc. I wanna do my own theory but I'm going to hold on it for a bit until next chapter. Worst thing to happen is we get I time skip because of this predicament.

Fed-Kun's army
what an good development, it's so realistic.
I felt bad for Tatara when he thinks he's a disappointment to everyone because of the retinal problem.
Health hazards in sports generally have a bad treatment and it's often unrealistic they they're protrayed
Marisa-sensei is great, and I like the complicity Tatara and Chinatsu share.
I just hope the retinal problem doesnt worsen and the laser treatment does indeed work

Wonder if this arc is gonna be similar to the HQ ball boy arc, anyway always glad to see this update!

Dex-chan lover
Yes I would also be quite happy with a bit of romcom of Chinatsu and Tatara while he can't dance 😌

Tanara is gonna try to go anyway and the combination of Hiyodou and Chinatsu sits his ass down.

Please no tournament, juste don't go, I don't need another sport manga with an injured character that makes his injury worse by participating in a tournament.

Hopefully the idea of participating gets shut down by Chinatsu.

Users who are viewing this thread