Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 71 - Break Up

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while. I really need a refresher on who's who and other stuff. Didn't even remember Shizuku

Dex-chan lover
man, all that I care about is Chinatsu and Tatara, they need to be together and possibly become a real couple...
I’m also in agreement but there are others that think Tatara will end up with Shizuku even though they’ve barely been around each other since he paired up with Chinatsu. It did seem like Chinatsu got jealous though when Shizuku got close to Tatara to stare at his eye and she pushed him away.

I’m also in agreement but there are others that think Tatara will end up with Shizuku even though they’ve barely been around each other since he paired up with Chinatsu. It did seem like Chinatsu got jealous though when Shizuku got close to Tatara to stare at his eye and she pushed him away.
Because the author showed lots of time that Tatara's and Chinatsu's relationship was purely dance partners, there were hints all over the place that Tatara and Chizuku would end up pairing. And Tatara is in love with Shizuku, not Chinatsu, even that his love may be one-sided.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t really agree that what Tatara feels is love (at least for now) for anyone. Although he does have a stronger sentiment towards Shizuku, it still comes across as high regards and admiration.
Like, she’s his motivation and goal in his dancing career but not really in his personal life, if u get what I mean.
I’ve no doubt they will end up in a pair though...I mean they better be bcs I’m gonna fkg cry if they don’t and the author can’t do me dirty like that.

But mann, I was convinced Hyoudou and Shizuku would stay together…they’re so pretty…well, can’t wait to see their new partners now!!
It also feels like a foreshadow for our pair. Tatara isn’t too much into Latin as Chii…Srsly Chii would be fire with someone like Gaku.

Last edited:
Because the author showed lots of time that Tatara's and Chinatsu's relationship was purely dance partners, there were hints all over the place that Tatara and Chizuku would end up pairing. And Tatara is in love with Shizuku, not Chinatsu, even that his love may be one-sided.
I disagree. I think Tatara and Chii-chan are are on a right way to become a couple and it's more possible (also more interesting) option when it comes to romance. Shizuku is more like a person he admires, not loves (romantically) IMO.
Now I wonder, to what conclusion Tatara would arrive, when he would think about his dream. With Shizuku and Hyoudou pair breaking up and moving from Japan, he'll have less reasons to do dance, unless he would change (and/or find another source of motivation).

I can't remember if chinatsu actually met hakamada on screen. What with she already befriended the dancers off screen.

And will it be possible for tatara pair to compete in the mikasa cup in time? Do they have to win multiple competitions or kurauchi can just invite them to compete? Tho they already won 1 competition.

Users who are viewing this thread