Welcome to the Ballroom - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Rodeo Show 2

Supporter
It's back!!!!!

I hope Kugimiya won't suffer permanent damage but considering how he was pushing himself... uhh >"<

damn just beautiful, hope he manages to finish the tournament without regret

Double-page supporter
It makes me super happy to read this, but dang, I feel bad for Tamie. She's too patient with Kugimiya

Group Leader
😭😭😭😭This is so beautiful, I'm actually crying 😭😭

Group Leader
Thank you dancefag anon danceguy!
Screaming when I see it's updated, screaming more when I read the next chapter is next month.

Tatara couple is so romantic in this chapter, I can't keep my eyes off them!
While Kugimiya ;u;

I have known the ending of this competition from the anime but still aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can understand him in some sense, but his passion for dance is an unhealthy lifeline for him. This isn't how you should deal with the trauma of being suicidal + then surviving. He needs to find another lifeline and learn to cope healthily.

Dex-chan lover
@akisame What, and leave showbiz?
For those, especially younger, who may wonder at this insensitive comment, it's the punchline of a very old joke, traditional in certain circles, where someone complains about their totally horrific job/conditions, gets asked "So why don't you quit?" and, yeah.

I know how you went through all those years. It's understandable you want all those back. But considering you nearly died there, don't dig your own grave again. It might lead to your journey's ending, baka Masami.

This is actually reminding me of Ippo, who wanted to fight even while
punch drunk
. #Feelsbadman

Group Leader
Even after rereading the manga multiple times, I can't help but be in awe of Takeuchi's art again and again.

Dex-chan lover
This parts are no longer in the anime cause in the anime they won because of their skill but here they show that their rival is actually injured.

Tbh i did find it a bit weird that they win feels like a cop out but with this it is a lot more plausible for them to win.

In the anime they did show Kugimiya injured. He cramped in episode 23 and Tamie corrected his posture then.

In case anyone was interested the ballroom that Tatara and Chinatsu waltzed through is a like-for-like rendition of the great gallery at Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna - summer home of the Hapsburgs. Quite an interesting the place to visit (in the ostentatious, ludicrously expensive, multi-continental throne-room sort of way). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sch%C3%B6nbrunn_Palace

Users who are viewing this thread