Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Released From The Black Party II

What's happening to the story....!?
It just deviated from the first chapter. Are you running a restaurant or a child protection service?

Or maybe the story was intended to be like this in the first place... Questionable choice for a title then.

Is this just going to be a story where 'MC gets betrayed - Proceeds to have a "slow life" - Has a life that isnt slow at all. - Keeps getting people to like or have favorable opinions on the MC, through saving them or being kind'. That kind of trope?

Double-page supporter
Wow good choice,you people,if not you would have got rekt and yeah mc it was good to not return to party,there may be a waifu who likes you but it is the current life is better than the party life

@LakeFreeter1 It seems like it's just introducing characters to get that out of the way so it can move on to the story. Plus imagine how life would be adjusting to something completely different.

she sure is a good person...
nope thats a selfabsorbed user something called a bitch

they booted him out and it wasnt because of the commanders insanity all the leaders and their viceleads were just as insane for agreeing be it silently ir directly

so now that you made your bed now you have to lie in it
and if the commander goes insane and destroys the troop shit happens and i hope there are a good number of casaulties among the leads and vice leads

if they had any brains i might even suspect that this whole plot was originaly planned so that the mc could replace the commander something like we will rally to him if he stands up and if he doesnt we wait till all fails without him then bring him back and boot the commander out that way

Double-page supporter
I think the party that abandoned the mage guy actually did eat at the restaurant, so I'm guessing he got paid then.

His "regulars" aren't paying.

EDIT: Of course when Katy retires or that party falls apart she's heading back to that restaurant to be a wife.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 wait i am pretty sure she never agree in the first place. The commander make the decision by himself while she is away.

@Roadrunner

Dude, shut up and learn to read properly. She wasn't there when he was banished. Likely, because as we've been shown twice now, she'd have objected. The Commanders guild is turning against him, so it's obvious not everyone was happy with what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be expected, removing the core member of a unit, will of course lead to the other members of said unit to question the abilities of the commander.

@Siquall

An agreeable statement indeed.

@Roadrunner9000

Just read the entire manga again, you read like one sentence, on one speech bubble each page.

Users who are viewing this thread