Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Why does he say "friends" wasnt his only friend the leader, his childhood friend?
All the others were just constantly putting him down
maybe im just nitpicking lol my bad if its just a typo

Supporter
i feel bad for both him and the hero. not the hero party members, but the hero himself. he did stick up for his friend, but eventually mc got tired of(understandably) being looked down upon.

this is an interesting manga

Carmilla Best Waifu 2020.
Lucy hasn't reach super annoying bratty kid status YET. But she's getting there...

Anyhow... Excited to see their first confrontation as enemies!! Childhood friends, now on opposite sides of the battlefield! When the hero tries to reach out his hand, asking for his friend to come back to the 'light', Remme shall strike his friend down, not by attacking the Hero himself, but by cursing each and every ally his friend has made along the way. Bwahahahahahaha. (Not spoilers, just my imagination.)

Edit: I can already see hero's party members slandering him saying "he was part of the demon army all along!" and blah blah blah... blehhhhhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
i read this a couple months ago cuz i was bored its actually starting to get really interesting

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I will ever understand this manga, the tittle is so incomprehensible, I can't get the plot only reading it 😆

Fed-Kun's army
YEAH! now kick their asses!

those "heroes", i bet they will be crushed right on first floor 😆
then they realize how foolish they were thinking, it was their own power.

thanks for chapter

ps. it reminded me on another manga, where adventurers(party) used boy to raise their power and levels using his protection a buff powers, and then thinking they dont need him anymore, then sold him and let him to be executed... but shortly after that, they were totally crushed by monster that was previously "small fry" for them :D

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin : doubtful that'll happen.
For start, monsters basically hide their true form when 'working' https://mangadex.org/chapter/993518/32

Secondly, him showing off his power as Remme would basically goes against his character up until now.
He's hiding his power because of a promise to his master, so the only way he'll show his full strength is if he's incognito.

Users who are viewing this thread