Welcome to the Nightmare Game

Nice!!! I actually really like the novel. Because its shounen ai, there aren't any weak female leads who are only there for fanservice (but that girl on the bus in chapter 2 is a strong female side character, who I quite like), and because it's not outright yaoi, there's no confirmed male lead who's bound to become a possessive jerk (at least at the chapter I last read, which was a few arcs in). Please continue translating this manhwa. Though it's a little rushed compared to the novel, I'm excited for it.

OMGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY ACTUALLY MADE A MANGA OUT OF MY FAVORITE GENRE, SHOUNEN AI HORROR GAME HOPPING. I LOVE YOU FOR TRANSLATING THISS!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

survival horror game + shonen ai ... FINALLLY, JACKPOT WOOHOOO. omg is this going to be a survival horror game without gross ecchi sob sob sob i've been waiting so long.

ooh it's a novel adaptation, let's check this out (pls be good)

OMG OMG OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS FAMILIAR 😭 IVE READ THE NOVEL LIKE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, YES!!

Aggregator gang
Oh my gosh!! I had no idea this got turned into a manhua!!! I'm super excited, I hope it follows the novel bc that love was portrayed in a very beautiful way. I'm super excited to read this!!

Users who are viewing this thread