Welcome to the Special Guild! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I've had this in my library for so long now, its nice to finally see a chapter. Hopefully it gets picked up by someone.

Dex-chan lover
My guess for the doctor's name would be Ludwig. It's a common German name and fits the romanized pronunciation, although abbreviating it as Rudo, Ludo or Lud would all be considered rather weird.

Dex-chan lover
This manga not recommended for people with diabetes, or at risk of developing diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she acting like an actual 2 year old? If you told me she was a regular child I wouldn't question it at all. If you're going to have a child protagonist that's a reincarnator, why not at least make them a middle schooler or something? Idk, maybe make them a fan of isekai so they're genre savvy on the stuff and they're a bit smarter than the average person.

Also, about Rudoviku, this is just my guess but maybe Ludvik would be a good transliteration? That was my initial thought when reading the name.

Also, does this have a novelupdates page? I figured this was a novel considering it has a different author and artist and the official raw page does describe it as a Syosetsu novel adaptation. Can't find anything by searching on NU though.

Hello, and thank you for the translation.
For the doctor's name, I could suppose it to be Ludovic

Dex-chan lover
Why is she acting like an actual 2 year old? If you told me she was a regular child I wouldn't question it at all. If you're going to have a child protagonist that's a reincarnator, why not at least make them a middle schooler or something? Idk, maybe make them a fan of isekai so they're genre savvy on the stuff and they're a bit smarter than the average person.

Also, about Rudoviku, this is just my guess but maybe Ludvik would be a good transliteration? That was my initial thought when reading the name.

Also, does this have a novelupdates page? I figured this was a novel considering it has a different author and artist and the official raw page does describe it as a Syosetsu novel adaptation. Can't find anything by searching on NU though.
Uh she's acting like a child because isekai logic i guesd

Dex-chan lover
IMO Rudoviku->Ludoviku->Ludwig (Germans usually say W as V)

I prefer Ludo over Rudo.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for releasing one chapter in hopes that somebody else will pick the series up! Here's hoping somebody out there picks it up!

Users who are viewing this thread