We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Creating the right mood

Omg five years without sex, they should've breakup on the firat month. Are they asexual!?
If not, I don't understand how you can date someone for 5 years without wanting them sexually.

@Umeyashi
Excuse me, Sex isn't everything but is a big part of a relationship. If not, We Won't need it, But sex is important for the development of a Relationship. You can't deny it.
You can see that she want and need it but it different for him and that's ok. Everyone has their own type of relationships, But you can't minimize the importance of SEX (MAKING LOVE)

Now, I hate NTR. But FIVE years my guy? Maybe not actual ntr but even just a tease to light a fire under his ass would be acceptable

so he's a virgin despite having a gf since highschool for 5 years now, FeelsWeirdMan

Dex-chan lover
Uresei yatsura? maybe i should read that, since its so good to the point mc prefer it over sex

Fed-Kun's army
When there's ntr y'all goes mad
But when an mc is trying to protecc the purity of his potential wife y'all start demanding for ntr

Yare Yare stop expecting everyone is horndogs like y'all fuckin virgins

Holy shit you people are depraved
Not everyone has relationships based on sex, people often enjoy each others' company without busting a nut

@KyuMazu unimaginably based and self-respect pilled

Users who are viewing this thread