We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A High School Girl's Allure

Dex-chan lover
@KyuMazu
Speculating nothing, the guy's track record has been established. They've been together for five years. Still nothing.

Do you even know that normal people can also restraint themselves

Completely missing the point there. It's not about being able to, it's about making the choice to ignore, not only his desire (which, well whatever, it's his life) but also hers. And it's not a matter of him not realising, this is a rare one in a thousand female manga character that is able to express her wish for intimacy with words, and he acknowledges it, then moves on without doing anything about it. Like she just told him she wishes she could take a stroll on the moon. "Yeah that sounds nice honey", picks up manga off the shelf.

Now you may want to say that he probably has a good reason. But that would be wrong. Because whichever reason he has, it's not a good one. And we know it's not a good one because he's never shared it with her. Over the course of five years… Don't you remember how long five years felt when you're 15-20 y.o. ? And yet she has zero clue what her boyfriend's problem is.

Really, the only reasonable explanation is that he lost his balls. And now I'm going to speculate, I bet that was a skateboarding incident. Tried to take a handrail, landed with one leg on each side. RIP.

Fed-Kun's army
Man fuck you, there's only like 3 chapters

go speculate on something else

Try be like that IRL she'd be so desperate to the point of doing your bro or even father.

Contributor
the girl is throwing herself at him and the guy just dodges all, a relationship like this would never work in real life.

Contributor
@schwnt no, I mean a couple in this situation. the girl is practically demanding the guy to have sex with her and he is acting like he didn't hear, I will tell you that, normally, one of two thing would happen, she would break up with him thinking he doesn't actually have any attraction for her or, the most common, she would stop asking and cheat on him.

Double-page supporter
shes literally not desperate man she just feels insecure that her boyfriend and best friend doesnt actually want her, and she's mentally matured to the point of being okay with having sex, and the combination of these feelings makes her more lustful i guess. shes not "desperate"

Users who are viewing this thread