We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Going on a group date (without you) - Part 2

@FredFriendly
Are you ok? Did someone hurt you? Like damn you salty as shit at a fictional character damn. He doesn't want sex simple as that. She keeps trying push awkward as hell moments to try to push it. Obviously it's not happening anytime soon. If it was the girl being like this you probably would be simping your ass all the way to simp town. Chill the fuck out dude.

Group Leader
@ShadeTorch Did I touch some nerve? Why are you lashing out at me over a comment I made about a fictional character? The male lead is a dickhead. Even though he agreed to be her boyfriend, in reality she is forever in the friendzone. He is not romantic with her, whatsoever and mockingly laughs at her attempts to be romantic. Why the fuck she stays with him is a complete mystery that "because she loves him" is not enough of an explanation. Must be her single-digit I.Q. Normally, I'm not an advocate of cheating or NTR, but I wouldn't mind in this case if she did, indeed, cheat on him. He'd deserve it for not fulfilling her needs.

@FredFriendly

How is the male a dickhead for not wanting sex? He loves her in his own way and she's fine with it. She didn't even want sex for five years so obviously she's not desiring it. Also if she isn't getting her needs met then she needs to leave but obviously it's not that big of a deal if she stays.

Users who are viewing this thread