We'll get married someday, but for now

Yeah, this is turning to get really bland.
Dude doesn't seem to care about her much. If he wants to wait for a certain time frame (e.g. marriage) so be it, but then tell her? All he does is ignore her advances (or even ignore her completely) and play games/read mange. Don't think this manga will last long with the way this goes, way too annoying.

it's funny this has an ecchi tag - getting into sexy situations and somehow not having sex is a common ecchi trope, but here the sexy situation is just being in a committed relationship not falling head first into boobs

but yeah this manga ... I don't think I've ever rooted for a FL to dump the ML as much. he's an ace and should find some likeminded ace to live with.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this because I've lived it and seen other people live it - a person with sexual desires and needs going out with an ace who's oblivious. It's too real and it sucks, and it just makes me frustrated.

Interesting how many people find the male main char annoying.

Personally I like the story and i find it cute that they can just play together or chill. They are comfortable which eachother.

It’s a big step in a relationship that you can be comfortable around each other and just want the person you like beside you. You don’t have to talk anymore you just have to be around each other.
(Man I Miss my bf right now dam corona)

Off course I don’t like it too that the main char doesn’t give a answer. But the story is cute nonetheless xD

Kinda cute on the one hand, but an exercise in frustration on the other. And the ending was definitely too much, the author should have given a closure, since the guy's reason for refusing making zero sense in the setting of the last chapter. How can you leave your partner hanging for friking years like that?

Spoilers:

He was scared of being intimate because he didn't want things to change, so why was he still refusing after they got married?!

Users who are viewing this thread