We'll get married someday, but for now

Double-page supporter
5 years seems rather excessive even for story standards. It's not like she is even hiding her intentions. The idea of these two not making it clear where they stand in the relationship regarding sex after 5 years keeps getting in the way of my enjoyment. Definitely one of the harder stories for me to completely shut my brain off too.

Dex-chan lover
so is this still on going or not? I saw that it was not a few days ago but now it says it is!

@Speed509 it was translated to my language a years ago. I hope those english dudes wont drop it like my own id's scanlator since i'm interested with its premise, and its seems more fun comparing to that cheeki breeki btch from author's other works.

oh god
when he brought her fishing and said it was foreshadowing for wuts gonna happen next i thought he was talkin bout her 😺
i cant-
y is my mind like this 💀💀

Double-page supporter
I didn´t think I´d ever do this, but I´m having my own "Bruh" moment right now

Dex-chan lover
i was kinda interested in following this but actually this is pretty unhealthy despite the manga trying to make it funny.

This guy is kinda toxic in this relationship man.He gonna get ntr'd or she's gonna find someone better than him and that is now coming from a person who hates ntr

This is funny, but damn I can't read it. The guy is an actual vegetable and i can't help but hate the guy.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand this kind of mangas anymore, It's totally unreal

I mean, what's the point about writing something as stupid as this manga? A healthy college student not interested in sex with his loved one, while they live together? It's plain stupid and anyone normal would think the same.

The problem with this kind of "unrealistic" works, is that they're "SOL", I would straight add the tag "phantasy" or "ED" on it coz it's either Phantasy or the writer/Mc has a several ED and he want's to write something where he could picture his own sexless life.

Users who are viewing this thread