Wendy the Florist - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

@swindy
I guess it's because this is the posters first post so they have to check it for trolls and such

I think the translator should get someone to help proof read their translation. It doesn't feel natural at all.

Thanks for the ch but a groups working on this I dont want any drama for this series to occur

Group Leader
This translation was extremely hard to understand (if you can call it understandable at all). Please ask someone to proofread it after you finish.
Also, it seems like the original webtoon is Korean, from the information that Mangadex has...? I'm pretty sure you're using a (likely) official Chinese translation as the raw (as the SFX look really clean), but personally I'd prefer reading something translated directly from the original. Though I trust official translators, the risk of losing something from the original work in the translation process when doing a second-hand translation is pretty high imo.

Group Leader
Hello, thanks for the advice. The work was translated from Korean only. Pictures obtained from Chinese ore It was difficult to get Korean ore we add
@kanra-chan

@barhoomswiiiiii I think it's great you've decided to translate a webtoon but I think you should pick another project. Another group is working on this one, and it's in very poor taste to snipe a project and will likely cause drama - and drama hurts EVERYONE (the groups involved, the readers & the webtoon)

Group Leader
Hello everyone, since many have asked me to stop translating this webtoon and move on to translating Weepton that nobody translates, I will stop translating it and good luck to the team that translates it. Greetings.

Users who are viewing this thread