Wendy the Florist - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
Aww man.... I wanted to at least see what bow she ended up with T-T
Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the update!

Either way I see it but Wendy and ML are bonded to be together. Just...am I the only one to see chemistry in each of their interaction?

Fed-Kun's army
@sujusa33 well, Wendy is the Main Character (MC) and the Captain is the Male Lead (ML), what do you expect?

Huh, why is Miku here? Is she jealous that MC came together with the ML because to me it seems like she's probably interested in the prince?

@bdawn @cherokeemoon
Unless I got it wrong, it seems she's the same handkerchief lady of chapter 16. The one who misunderstood MLs intentions or something. So, she's bullying Wendy probably because she's the MLs partner?

idk if it’s just me but i’m not gonna find a rich boy pitiful just cause his parents won’t let him play an instrument.

not that he has to be happy with his life because he’s rich, but that’s he dumbest reason to pity someone. it’s seriously the most pathetic insensitive reason to pity someone when people go through much worse.

like a middle class person not being allowed to play an instrument. definitely way worse.

okay on another note imaging being that much of a fucking hoe to bump someone that doesn’t even know you.

@ArpanaR I know and understand this. I am talking about each of their interaction (that seems to me as chemistry between them) not just a specific scenes... well, idk how to better explain this

Users who are viewing this thread