Wendy the Florist - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Kyaa in my eyes they are match made in heaven😍 Maybe because I saw some scenes from season 2, I donno😄
Thank you thank you thank you sooo much for the update. I thought we lost our chance to have translated version of this comic, you gave us hope again~^^

Dude, he's annoying me to the core, let the dam girl go can't you see she doesn't want to

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one being annoyed.
She is blushing and all stuff like girl have some willpower or smth.
If you don't like him following you around tell him straight.
ML being all pushy and a stalker...
I don't see romance at all.

She is clearly telling him no, she is being as politely as she can given the class difference [he is Knight and she is just a commoner] to tell him no repeatedly and make excuse and he is still being pushy.
It's just creepy and predatory.

It's not like he wants romance with her (just yet), he is just curious about the plants involved

@Peachy_vitamins
its raining and he calls out from the side on the street... if she realy wanted to she could just have faked not hearing him...

also in her shop she could just refuse to let him in if its official business so do it in front of the door or during her work hours if its not just don't let him in on the grounds of it being unseemly

single women that worked could dispatch males from their residence quite easily as long as the male cared about his social standing and didn't resort to violence
problem is until the second half of the 20th century there werent many working women

Users who are viewing this thread