Wendy the Florist - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks discord people!

Fed-Kun's army
she doesn't need to understand you you shitty cheater. It matters very little why you did it and whether you wanted to protect her or whatever bullshit you're pulling out of your ass.... There were 100 different ways you could've handed that and instead you chose to shove your tongue down some bitch's throat, you dumbass cheater. No understanding required

"Do you think you are the only one who has suffered all this time" Dude you didn't see the person you love betray you by kissing your worst enemy, so don't even try to compare your situation and hers. You fucked up big time, she don't want you in her life anymore, so why don't you find someone else to annoy ?

Supporter
I tried so hard to understand why you hate me so much after you caught me cheating on you with your sister.
You never tried to understand how I felt when I cheated on you with your sister.

He should become a defense lawyer.

Apparently my thoughts are the abnormal ones, but Dylan is not really a cheater? Like sure he wasn’t forced at gunpoint, but he thought he was doing the right thing to solve a problem for the person he “thought” he loved. The real issue is how weak their love was for each other on each side especially in Wendy’s case, for things to end up as they did. They certainly were not meant for each other, even if Dylan can redeem himself now.
My granny take ;)

Oh dude, just let it go. Which woman would want a guy who had kissed her sister for whatever reason, not to mention said sister is the one who kept abusing her.

It's baffling how he never noticed Wendy was abused so bad, and even if he did, never really took action while treating her green tea sister with a high level of courtesy. He might be a 'good' guy, but he was never a good guy to her. A good guy doesn't necessarily mean a good lover.

@Eclat123 I agree!! Like how you gonna talk to someone about your mistake but then try and blame someone else?? Where is the logic??

Thanks for another chapter!! ♡

Thank you so much for the updates! Loving it! I hope to see both Wendy and Schroeder get together ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread