Werewolf JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Go here https://rookie.shonenjump.com/series/X1vJnKYvZxM
click the chapter,
read to the end.
If you REALLY want to see more, register and account (use google translate), and vote yes/favorite it.

Supporter
i love it already

@mmscans is the voting thing to help Jump to decide whether to continue on to a serialization?

Dex-chan lover
How can she even blow if she'd bite it right away? 🙄 Just burn her alive. No good onahole is no good.

Dex-chan lover
She might be seeing him as an entirely different kind of "snack", if you know what I mean, since she only got this sudden urge from looking at him.

Also, I couldn't resist.
Attention all epic fortnite gamers, the manga author continue the rookie contest! The comments, chapter, and to the end! Another took the towers, coming after with two chug needs your help to manga and win the go to the link in click the manga scrollthrough but be quick! Author just tilted and is this author jugs!

Group Leader
Someone informed me that there's actually a chapter 2 on the author's pixiv already. He just hasn't published it on the jump rookies site yet.

Also this manga's winning in the rankings now. First place by a large margin.

43f1lai.png

What is this d-grade bullshit.

Murdoch murdoch worked on this? I guess the T-shirt money wasn't enough and they needed to start translating degenerate manga to get by...

Dex-chan lover
This is adorable, though it's not really "werewolf" as much a "kemono"

I'm also pretty sure that lycanthropy in women is a metaphor for menstruation but whatever

Dex-chan lover
If it’s too much trouble, they could probably wear silver jewelry to suppress their desires and transformation...

Users who are viewing this thread