"Werewolves" search theme

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife

Ever heard of wereboars? Elder scrolls had them.

latest

All of these wereanimals are a thing. Too many variations especially if we’re talking D&D. Like weretigers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wereboar

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@ABCsOfLife posted:

Werecow?? Nani??! First time I actually heard something like that.
I was being facetious, but based on examples on the list applying to werewolves, I could find quite a few cowgirl H manga that would qualify as werecow

@Teasday:
As mentioned above I defined werewolf for the manga list as "humans turning into wolves or wolves turning into humans", meaning that no kemonomimi without the ability to turn appear listed while there admittedly also are manga with kemonomimi appearing as werewolves at the same time, such as "World Teacher" or "Cheat Kusushi", or werewolves appearing as either wolfman or kemonomimi, as do the werewolf girl and her brother in "Kaibutsu Oujo" (only ever watched the anime, though). While compiling this list I also looked on MangaUpdates what was tagged over there with "Werewolves" and double-checked it on MangaDex again if I didn't already know the stories anyway. That is how chapter-less manga were added to the list since, at least according to MangaUpdates, werewolves do appear in the story if chapters should be added on MangaDex one day. If "Werebeasts" should be taken as the tag term instead I believe that the tag should be defined as such to ensure that kitsune (AKA "werefox"), tanuki, etc. won't be tagged with it.

Users who are viewing this thread