What are the stories behind your username and avatar.

Azur Lane's USS Enterprise says Owari Da alot

Owari Da(its over) + dafuq(the fuck) = OwariDafuq

As for pfp, im mobile only and mobile has no pfps so it would be pretty pointless to set one up.

Dex-chan lover
bumping this shit since I already told mine
WhCXd6J.jpg

I thought of mine when I was 12 or 13...

desolate -> desolaxe -> deSolAxe

what to say, I was in THAT age, all edgy and cool, with angst leaking out of every pore...
and everybody had X or Z in their usernames
furthermore I was always fan of fantasy... so toying around with the capitalization to deSolAxe...
when I outgrew that phase... I always told people that it was taken from an old TRPG character I played... a dwarf with sun shaped axe...

Double-page supporter
I’d say i was playing some arknights then decided to eat some watermelon,
That’s it

when i first booted up battle.net and overwatch, i needed an username. so i decided asianskill, as i am asian and i (s)(kill)/(skill)/(sk)(ill). im too lazy to change avatar

It's a bit of a longer story in my case.

back in the day when i was young there was a movie called >The Shadow< . It's rather trashy but I liked it and especially the MC >Shadow< a lot so I started to use that Name for Gaming.
This Name stuck to me even after I quit gaming and i thought it fitted me since I usally prefer to keep my ass in the backgraound and remain unnoticed. After I learned a few classes of Russian in school i started to take an interest in Russia and russian stuff (soviet stuff to be more specific). My friends noticed that and slowly changed my nickname from Shadow to Tscheddov becaus it sounds "russian" (at least, somehow). And that's how it is today.

My Avatar is just a random picture i had stored on my device and saw fit. I remember it's the cover art of a Metal Album.

Dex-chan lover
"2 spirit" is a Native term for SGRM (sexual/gender/romantic minorities); I am asexual, aromantic & genderless. I am a Cherokee, but people who are not Native often used to pretend to be by saying "my grandmother was a Cherokee princess" even though there is no such thing. So having CherokeePrincess in my name mocks fakers like Elizabeth Warren and Johnny Depp.

My old avatar was Nakaruru (& Mamahaha) from Samurai Shodown. She is a Native person of Japan (Ainu), a friend of nature, comes from a snowy land (I grew up in the Alaska wilderness), religious, aromantic & always tries to do good.
The new avatar is Gray Wolf Morning Song by Cherokee atrist Carol Grigg. I was once friends with a wolf.

Group Leader
My love for cats is like when you have finally received your long-awaited salary in the time of needs. Every time I found a cat doing their duty, patrolling the road, I called out to it. "Puss~". Every. Damn. Time.

My internet username is a wordplay of the word nyasar (Indonesian informal word for "[got] lost") and Japanese onomatopoeia of cat (にゃー = nyaa).

That also explains my sucks grammar.

My PP is, well ... hard to explain ...
----- Profile Pict.

P.s. Lolibaba is preferable. Especially if they have traits similar to Shinobu or Holo.

Couldn't think of a user on the spot. At the time, I was very obsessed with pebbles and arson was a common subject I'd talk about with my friends, so I kinda just put the two together.
My profile picture is a picture I used on my discord account, but it's different at this point.

Group Leader
was watching endgame when i created my account first on kissanime then kissmanga then after it went down i pretty much stick with it
now all my manga / novel / anime account holds this username
i change my avatar when i feel like it

was watching 24h of le mans in 2018 and the porsche 911 rsr got 1st place in the gt class and i thought "why not" and got my name

the numbers are my birthday

I just have this as one of my go to names. Another one would probally be Bread Man. Or THE MAN

Fed-Kun's army
Someone tried to yiff me at the dogpark dressed entirely In a fursuit made up of lead while I was sleeping in the lake. Honk. My avatar comes from my love of mayo samurai and gintama.

Dex-chan lover
In the works of David Eddings, the prefix "Kal" means "God and King." the ending 'drak' is a deliberate mispelling and shortening of 'draconis' so, my name literally means "God and King of the dragons." Yeah, it's pretentious as all hell, but nobody knows what it means unless they ask, so, so what?

My avatar is from a character named Pandora from a webcomic called Devil's Candy. I switched to it a while back due to my propensity for getting into pointless arguments online and my inability to stop myself. I cause, observe, and am entertained by drama. *munches popcorn*

Users who are viewing this thread