What are you watching in Spring 2019?

Aggregator gang
Despite my list, I plan to watch the first episode of all the new animes this season as long as the comment section doesn't scream "THIS IS TRASH DON'T WATCH IT EBSOSBSJ".
For me, that'd be even more reason to watch something.

Aside from the short stuff (of which there's surprisingly many this season), I only plan to watch Fruits Basket (although I haven't started it yet) and Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (for which I wait until it's released on AoD). Maybe I'll take a look at Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu.

Also, it bothers me when people call Fruits Basket a "remake", which it'd be if it were based on the previous anime, when it's actually based on the manga. Same when people call the previous anime the "original". It's like they don't even know that it's based on a manga.

Group Leader
whoa don't have much time to watch all of shows, It was Love is war for me. Also, hyped for game of thrones season finale but we know the finale was overrated unlike season 6 or 7.

@prayerboys666 Crunchyroll, Wakanim, Netflix, Hulu, Funimation or AnimeLab.

Kono Oto Tomare! I will try Shoumetsu Toshi and Kenja No Mago. The rest depends on how much time i have and if i liked the 1st episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread