What are your favorite friend characters?

Dex-chan lover
Do you like it when a series does friends and does them well? The kind that are their own characters, and not just there because of the MC attraction factor. I love it when it happens.

A few of my favourite ones are:
Gon and Killua(kind of an obvious one),
The bros in Spirit Circle,
And lately Ryuki and Koga in Kengan Omega.

What's your favourite example of a good friend character in a series?

Dex-chan lover
@MilkDrinker

Mousou Telepathy Mana is absolutely a precious BFF.
High Score Girl Best-Friend+Best-Crush with Oono and Absolute-Homie with Miyao.
Hakumei to Mikochi our two MCs just have such a good bond with each other.
Mieruko-chan they handle the friendship really well.
14-sai no Koi we dont really see much interaction between Nagai and Tanaka but when they hang out together they're surprisingly fits well with each other.
WataMote the (later) friendship of our cringe queen with Yuri and Nemo is so good, people ship with eiher of them because of the yuri bait but for me, they're showing how much of a good BFFs they are instead.

SoreMachi one of those series that absolutely nails the bond of every characters, I absolutely love all the cast here.
Species Domain a good and natural bond of a classmate group.
Demi-chan wa Kataritai I love how the girls became such a BFFs.

https://mangadex.org/title/2379/dorohedoro
I find Dorohedoro's friendship between the three mains pairs really well done (Kaiman-Nikaido, Shin-Noi, Ebisu-Fujita), and the friendship between the cross eyes guys is really sweet too.
https://mangadex.org/title/19270/tomodachi-o-tsukuro
I have to put this series because its about making friends, and its a fantastic read.

Dex-chan lover
@MawMaw
Interesting list. I've read almost none of those. Will definitely give some a try! Hakumei to Mikochi looks especially unique and interesting to me.

@vinsegas
For sure! Dorohedoro had amazing friendships. Absolutely love Ebisu-Fujita and Shin-Noi. I kind of wanted it to be a bit more than just friendship in Kaiman and Nikaido's case. The way En cares for his underlings is precious too.
Will give the friend-making Manga a try!

Oh yeah, I also recently read through Nichibros. That one was good in its own way.

Users who are viewing this thread