What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 27

Why do I feel like she's gonna play him again 😔, if she does it's fully on him.

Let the author cook…

I thought this was gonna just be a terrible generic manga, and then that one chapter happened and then i realized it was actually going to be like going 120 next to a school campus. Cause it’s so bad and I love it, I want to see what happens

Aggregator gang
Bros gonna walk into her room with all the pictures everywhere of Kai 💀

Dex-chan lover
I just couldn't understand why would he like her, like at all... But then that last panel reminded me that saviour complex exist

Man can these two, just like, move to the country side or like go to therapy...

It's like thorn in my throat whenever I read this series lmaoo but I guess that's why I like it so much 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about you guys, but I thought that cradling position they were in near the start was kinda cute.

Thank you for the translation (I just want these two to have some semblance of happiness. Even if said happiness is a little twisted).

Contributor
I should've known better that class prez was the token losing heroine in this story. I still like her though. This chapter does feel like the story as a whole is wrapping up, but that shouldn't rule out the possibility of another bomb dropping next chapter. Maybe this ends spectacularly with a big twist, who knows? This chapter being the ending would be kinda anticlimactic in my opinion, maybe the mangaka still has one more surprise in store.

People are screaming about how Yuuto shouldn't stick his dick in crazy, but man, at this point I feel like Yuuto himself qualifies as crazy. I don't think that "advice" applies to crazy dudes. If he's crazy enough to do it, let him. I said it before: he made his bed, now let him lie in it.

Yuuto's already acknowledged he's trash and he also knows Akira doesn't give a crap about him, even now.

Comments calling him naive are just plain wrong. Let him cook.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I'm hoping this ends with akira making friends. Being dependent on a romantic partner as your sole human contact is not great

As for Yuuto. He's already friends with class prez. It could develop into a much healthier relationship than the current mess if it does turn romantic. I hope he makes up with Kai.

Users who are viewing this thread