What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Group Leader
Hello! You were tricked! There actually is a translation note!

The handwritten "I'm sorry" on pages 1 and 2 are my own handwriting. I couldn't find a font that could convey this properly, so I took out my drawing tablet and spent four minutes writing dozens of iterations of "I'm sorry" over and over again. The result was text with (hopefully) a lot more humanity than just a plain ol' font.

I had to bust out the thinking cap on this one. My policy in translation is always to be as close to the source as possible. This chapter is no different, but it was much harder to make it sound like natural English while preserving the spirit of the text. Nevertheless, I hope I did well on this one.

Final chapter should come out on August 5, 2023. One for the road. When it's released, Tetsukazu has a special announcement. This will be included in the next chapter. Thank you all so much, and I'll see you then!

Dex-chan lover
Hello! You were tricked! There actually is a translation note!

The handwritten "I'm sorry" on pages 1 and 2 are my own handwriting. I couldn't find a font that could convey this properly, so I took out my drawing tablet and spent four minutes writing dozens of iterations of "I'm sorry" over and over again. The result was text with (hopefully) a lot more humanity than just a plain ol' font.

I had to bust out the thinking cap on this one. My policy in translation is always to be as close to the source as possible. This chapter is no different, but it was much harder to make it sound like natural English while preserving the spirit of the text. Nevertheless, I hope I did well on this one.

Final chapter should come out on August 5, 2023. One for the road. When it's released, Tetsukazu has a special announcement. This will be included in the next chapter. Thank you all so much, and I'll see you then!
very neat handwriting you have

so, this will end soon?
I thought there are going to be more train wrecks to come

Dex-chan lover
when I first read this series, I thought MC was a dumbass with a savior complex too big to see the red flag right in front of his face

but now I see that MC is a dumbass who just wants to do actual good to others, even when he knows that the person is a walking red flag

this is fucking dedication, I salute you!!
Thank you so much for doing this series until the end!!

Dex-chan lover
Real page-turner of a read this was, bit surprised that next chap is last. No complaints on this ending, feels like one of those satisfying videos where puzzle pieces fall neatly into place. Amazing job on the handwritten "I'm sorry", and on making the whole series smooth to read.

Users who are viewing this thread