What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
W Konatsu. That's the very right thing to do.

But I'm sad that this is ending already man. This is one of the few dumpster fire manga that I read and anticipating to be updated weekly.

Dex-chan lover
Was really hoping that we wouldn't see a bunch of blood spilt, as unlikely that seemed before. I guess he realizes that nothing would have really salvaged the relationship between her, his brother and him. One of the few situations where a character realizes he's getting in too close and backs off.

On to the last one then, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Now... that's progress.

The first step to true healing is always letting the pus out... and it hurts like hell, but if she can cry like that and accept friendship... she has a chance to heal.

And respect to him, as a man, and as a person he made a showing of true love and care, it is still a painful road but he clearly is showing courage few would have

Dex-chan lover
Hello! You were tricked! There actually is a translation note!

The handwritten "I'm sorry" on pages 1 and 2 are my own handwriting. I couldn't find a font that could convey this properly, so I took out my drawing tablet and spent four minutes writing dozens of iterations of "I'm sorry" over and over again. The result was text with (hopefully) a lot more humanity than just a plain ol' font.
Your dedication is... incredible, thanks a lot for your work.

It is little but know that we all appreciate a lot what you did.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes it's good dose of realization for them, sometimes it's better to let go than staying in a rut thinking things will eventually getting better without doing anything significant. It's a good ending in my book.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I do love a happy ending, hopefully, MC will help her get the professional help she desperately needs.

Users who are viewing this thread