What Do You Do If the Heroine Escapes From Your Novel

Double-page supporter
This is surprisingly good. The character writing feels great as all the important characters feel human so far. The progression between the relationship of the MC and the FMC feels natural even if their introduction to each other is quite supernatural. The pacing feels solid. There aren't any blaringly large flaws I can think of pointing out (although I am tired which makes it harder for me to notice such things). I read this because the title seemed interesting, and I was pleasantly surprised. So far I think the nearly 8/10 is a good rating for it.

For a Chinese made series this one is decently written and in that regard is pretty fresh.
While there’re quite a lot of cliche plot devices it is still interesting to read because of main characters relationship development between each other.

HQ

This is the very opposite of My Wife Is From A Thousand Year ago.
While the idea is phenomenal, the story writing, especially the characters, are piss bad. The characters simply don't act in a believable way at all, and the progress of their romance feels extremely fake and more like the author's delusion.
If's a big sad for me to write this, too, because the idea of your fictional waifu becoming real, is, honestly, very cool, the execution is just terrible.

This series surprised me with how good it is, considering the usual quality of Chinese comics. It actually gets better over time. There may be cliches and tropes but the relationships are believable enough for me. The art is good and consistent.

Dex-chan lover
With a burning passion, I’ve given up all hope on manhuas since they only get worse and worse as the chapters go by, however, this does the exact opposite. It starts off strong and challenges ideas, humor, etc that are usually avoided in the reverse isekai scene. The low rating is probably due to this being a very similar trope to “My wife is from a Thousand Years Ago,” but I can assure you this is much better. Give it a shot.

The ~6.4 rating that it's currently sitting at is way too low in my opinion. I've read up until chapter 65, and would probably put it at a solid 8 now. It might not have the most unique or natural start, but it's all right, and gets both better and more interesting as it progresses. I hope it continues to do so. Plus I really like the art.

It's already pass +100 Chapter and still no progress in romance, Tsundere shit, her reaction to the MC is not even change, My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago is much much much better, we should remove romance tag for this one.

Dex-chan lover
6.8 rating, you guys are trolling. This is much better than "My wife from thousand years...", even the romance. The fmc is a little bit of a tsundere, because of it the romance builds up slowly, so when it happens is nice (Started for real a few chs ago)

Dont listen to the clown above me, he is a pussy ass fanboy. Thousand Years romance is much slower, I litteraly dropped that shit because of it. I dont think they even kissed in 200 chapters, and in this one
they are already thinking a little about having a child

10/10!!
This series is so cute! omfg
And YES there IS romantic relationship improvement ;3
The series is meant for adults, or, for people with matured thinking.
The pacing is extremely good, slowly step by step filling the story.

Users who are viewing this thread