What Does It Mean To Be...? - Vol. 2 Ch. 32.75 - Vol. 3 Update

Contributor
Congrats on the baby!

Also, given that you always drew Nick with his glasses on, I was totally expecting the cliche that his eyes are actually incredibly beautiful, but the fact that they’re normal is even more surprising

Anyway, looking to see what the third (and final?) volume will have in store.

Congrats on the baby!

Also, given that you always drew Nick with his glasses on, I was totally expecting the cliche that his eyes are actually incredibly beautiful, but the fact that they’re normal is even more surprising

Anyway, looking to see what the third (and final?) volume will have in store.
Thank you! We're both very excited for her, just hope I get some time around her being born to get something out after the buffer depletes.

Also, Nick's not just a guy, he's THE guy. Also, this is just him leveling up from the from the big glasses kid to the cool one. There are plenty of kids who had their glow up phase between 8th grade and high school, at least around me, so let him grow into it!

And yes, Vol. 3 will.be the final volume... of Part 1! Stay tuned for that, and possibly update on the eventual Part 2!

Thanks for the update. Hope you get well soon! Page 5 is awesome! :win:
We've practically recovered from THE 2020 DISEASE just dealing with some minor Long Covid symptoms. And glad you liked page 5! I've been wanting to draw it since Vol. 1 ended, but didn't wanna spoil Vol. 2's ending, so I had to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread