What Does the Fox Say?

Dex-chan lover
I had a passing curiosity about searching a combination of the award winning and smut tags, and Mangadex tells me this is the highest rated such thing it has fitting that criteria. Well, now I guess I have to check it out.

This title has only one appropriate response: https://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE

Aggregator gang
Only read a few chapters, it's not bad.
I don't really get the hentai tag tho. There are much more crazier stuff out there without the h-tag.
It's a shame because it's hidden for most of the people.

edit: Didn't notice the huge gap between the chapters. I'm sad :(
edit2: Its translated up to 95 somewhere else, so the gap is not that big, so I am a little happier. I still think this is a hidden gem.

edit3: two months late, but in the meanwhile I found the remaining chapters. I had to go to a third site, but it was there all along. Im not sure how I not noticed it before

read all of this on 3 different sites in one sitting, itd be really neat if people could get all the chapters in high quality on here

I loved this, definitely going to hunt down the other chapters. I might have been in a crying mood, but I did cry (happily) while reading this.

MD@Home
Up to chapter 95 are listed on mangafast.net, but they seem to be having issues with one of their image servers. Some of the pages will not load.

Dex-chan lover
The premise for this manga is so fantastic. I didn't know how much I wanted it until I had it.

Basically, a 34-year-old woman has had so many relationships fail in so many ways that she's lost the ability to love. She meets a 24-year-old woman who has never been in a relationship at all. Everything they do together is a first for her. Because of this, she's simultaneously both childish (she really wants to do stereotypical things like go to a theme park together while wearing animal ears and riding the ferris wheel) and daring (because she's never had a sexuality before now, she has never faced societal pressure or rejection).

Both of them are so different yet so great together. It's wonderful.

Edit: And towards the end it all goes wrong.

This one hits hard, no matter your ship. Very worthwhile, although maybe I'm in a vulnerable mood because my heart is thoroughly broken when it shouldn't.

Dex-chan lover
I had exactly the same thought!! 4 years have passed, but it's still an odd coincidence.
I had a passing curiosity about searching a combination of the award winning and smut tags, and Mangadex tells me this is the highest rated such thing it has fitting that criteria. Well, now I guess I have to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread