What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 132 - Side Story - Chapter 22

Dex-chan lover
Technically she didn't created any of her juice bcuz she inserted Hoss cum raw without any penetration

So yeah the logic does make sense in ways
How does it make sense? If the cum is supposed to have yang energy, the moment it entered Lohen's body, she should be impure because she'd have both energies inside her

Fed-Kun's army
How does it make sense? If the cum is supposed to have yang energy, the moment it entered Lohen's body, she should be impure because she'd have both energies inside her
This may be pedantic, but what I guess the author is going for is that an actual ejaculation has to occur for the energies to mix, which wasn't the case with Lohen. It obviously makes no sense but that's how I think they want to waive it.

Dex-chan lover
See, you didn't pay attention to Science-Bunny's lesson - it wasn't the mixing of materials, but the Yin/Yang energy that matters. Lohen's Yin energy has never mixed with Hoss's Yang energy, so the invitro fertilization that occurred may have mixed genetic material but no energy... at least that's my understanding

fbd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Here i will simplify it for you

In order for someone to not be a virgin, it gotta has the plap plap plap, the plap plap plap made female get juicy juicy, when the juicy juice mix with the men sticky milky it then create the Yang

Lohen only inserted Hoss milky inside her without the plap plap plap so it didnt count

Its stupid af but somewhat make sense

Users who are viewing this thread