What has happened to me ~The story of an Uyghur man who now lives in Japan~

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck. I cannot believe it. Users here are ACTUALLY FUCKING SUPPORTING GENOCIDE. Actual fucking chinese communist party apologists on this site. Holy shit.

Please kindly fucking off yourselves somewhere and save the world from your shitheaded racist ass minds.

The genocide advocates in the comments below are undeniably chinese misinformation accounts.

Fuck the CCP and fuck moral grandstanders that turn a blind eye when other shit happens because it’s more convenient for them

Dex-chan lover
This is why CCP is called "The Living NAZI". They have did 4th times or maybe the 5th times known civil genocide mostly if they have different sight of view.

1. Tibetan race genocide
2. Tiananmen Square protester genocide
3. Falun Gong practitioner genocide
4. Moslem Uyghur genocide
5. Hong Kong insurgency oppression (the maybe 5th)

Insurgency is their only way to stop CCP. Whatever the reason, the civilian genocide is should be forbidden, but UN close their eye.

Also, Hong Kong is better keep themselves as part of England rather than join CCP hell. They should follow Taiwanese who has Chinese race gene but not call themselves as Chinese

Zmk

@Halo they say they are Muslim. But dont follow the religion. If they were truly Muslim they wouldn't be killing fellow Muslims in Yemen or even have the monarchy. "They" are truly just greedy power hungry just like many so called leaders.

@davremedy
How people process language effects how they learn other languages. Your use of English implies that you have an Asian background (specifically your English sounds like you're from China).

Therefore, how dare you contribute to the genocide of these people. You are most likely a member of the "Great Firewall" trying to sway people away from the reality that China is actively trying to slaughter these people.

May you and your great leader, "Winnie the Pooh", face true justice for the murders you help commit every day.

@Caul
You shouldn't use the Asian card, I know you understand that Asia is a very big continent with very diverse cultures, and having an asian background doesn't really mean anything.

For what I undestood, the relation between the chinese governement and it's people is quite different. From the Main land perspective, having an unified land is key and everything (almost) is tolerated if 1/ it is a governmenent decision 2/ it affects the Whole in a good way. From the region's point of view, it is all about optimising their growth. So if we think naively, if we consider the point of view of a random chinese guy, they will mostly say "that it is cruel but a necessity that to my country and in particular my region ", and then you add the fake news thrown by the chinese governement (web censorships for eg) and you get the "hey it's a good idea because [...]".

Now to be clear, the relation between Main land and Xinjiang is a relation of souverainty and exploitation: but this will change in a decenny because the Ouigours will completely blend into chinese citizens, with their whole culture and beliefs completely destroyed. Let me explain this phrasing: For example in France, we have multiple "sub" cultures, but do we say that France exploits their cultural minorities? No, because it is a Whole. The way of thinking of the chinese is the following: In the end of the story, the ouigours will have merged and this "exploitation" would not be an "exploitation" but more a region of China with lot of ressources. The end justify the cruauty... Or does it?

And don't forget the technological aspect, of massive surveillance systems and ways to "educate" [brainwashing+imprisonate] tons of people at the same time. Because if the first is already in process also in more democratic countries, the second could eventually come. Don't forget that we are not so far from them.

Also I hear arguments of the form: "Ouigur are muslims therefore x", but you should view muslims as a main component of their culture, it seems that our medias sold this word too much and that it is now used too much in unrelated contexts. (It is a myth that they are unified. There is no "big union of the muslim countries", even to gang up on Israel, but this is another story)

As a muslim myself hope the uighur people stay strong, Allah is with you guys, will always send thought prayers and donation whenever I can. CCP Laknatullah will answer in the afterlife.

Users who are viewing this thread