What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Thank for the chapter ^^😋
Please do the chapter as a whole 🙇🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
As a whole please...
A long waited? Ive been training to wait berserk release, for a reason...

Whole chapters are prob better, most people would forget what happened in the 1 part of the chapter anyways

Dex-chan lover
The fortune teller lady just gave him quite a bit of help there. He best not waste the opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
I bet their strings are gonna be connected but just tangled up on a telephone pole somewhere.
Either that or they’re gonna be polyamorists and their strings are wrapped up around and tied to some rando.

Dex-chan lover
What if their strings are tied but are just a couple of kilometers long xD

depends on the gap between each parts. if each parts comes monthly, then you can do translation in parts. if it's weakly I would rather wait and read whole chapter together.

again what's more important is, choose which is comfortable for you guys. thanks for translation

I prefer whole chapter over the parts but of course, that depends on suitable pace in scanlating...anyways thanks for the hard work scanlating!

if part A and part B separated by a whole month, i rather you make it into 2 parts. but if it less than 1 month, a whole chapter will be better

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot.
I personally prefer when chapter comes in a whole right away. Less hussle with coming back and rereading

I just want a happy happy ending. not a bittersweet ending where they part ways knowing that they're not fated together but they will be happy with their 'fated' partner T-T

thank you for the translation!! and i would prefer a whole chapter

Fed-Kun's army
fuck it, where's yato when you need him?...5 Yen, cut their strings and tie them together

caste a spell to have them let them fuck over and over game like rabbits (r/wholesomehentai)

raise baseball team (and japan's birth rate) and future worshipper (and missionaries) for the cult of Yatogami

Users who are viewing this thread