What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
The MC should suck it up and ask her out if he wants to deny fate, although that relationship probably won't work out because of fundamental differences in their thinking (she believes in things without proof, he denies things with proof; his fated girl is similar to him except in an optimistic way)
I don't want them to end up together tho I do want them to date. I'm rooting for ponytail

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting the first blow, but the second one hit me out of nowhere. Damn it, now I really wanna know where this'll go!

Digging up good shoujo always brings a good mood... so THANKYOU SO MUCH for your hard work translating this!!! I instantly fell in love with Fuji and his pining. I hope everything goes well for him and Hasegawa in the end...

Dex-chan lover
When I saw those 4 getting together.... It was pretty obvious

I’m gonna stick to Brave’s quote. “Fate be changed.” (Unless shifts for his fated happens) but yooooo! That look he had on!

Fed-Kun's army
Uh...what's the problem dude, the girl he's connected to seems nice, while his friend basically avoided him for two weeks and made him depressed. The solution here is simple

I don't remember the beginning, but did he ever "confirm" that the strings he sees are people's"gated partners"? I not it could be for potential best friends or something else..? :')

Users who are viewing this thread