What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
@Miistis
I don't remember the beginning, but did he ever "confirm" that the strings he sees are people's"gated partners"? I not it could be for potential best friends or something else..? :')

"The Red String of Fate" is an Asian superstition based in Chinese mythology that specifically identifies destined lovers by an invisible, unbreakable red thread. There's a good article about it on wikipedia.

@fredfriendly

I know about the red string of fate, but I was questioning whether he ever confirmed for himself that the ones he can see are for destined lovers?
I've seen authors take their own spin on it and show not lovers but other relationships, and was wondering if that may have been the case here as well.

I don’t think the friend he is in love with his worth all the effort ~
What happened with the fortune teller was a confection in disguise and the girl just could see him as a lover whatsoever, she didn’t seem to be flattered by the idea either ... and just ended up avoiding him haha
If he gets to go out with her I think it would be forced and end up in relationship like 500 days of summer ...
I hope this manga wouldn’t be too painful.

@Tersione I think it depends on how the story is told. One interpretation of fate is that it's predestined and nothing we do can change that, but another interpretation could be that we write our own fates, and our actions and choices just lead us there.

AHHH PLOT TWIST

There goes my theory about the main couple being connected, but their strings are just too long x all over the place D:

@fredfriendly

I know about the red string of fate, but I was questioning whether he ever confirmed for himself that the ones he can see are for destined lovers?
I've seen authors take their own spin on it and show not lovers but other relationships, and was wondering if that may have been the case here as well.

what's that manga name?

I kind of predicted that the friend would be connected to Yuka, but I didn't expect that he'd find his fated too 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread