What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

No offense to ponytail girl but I hate people touching my phone much less picking up a damn phone call. That shit is one of the top 3 things that will easily get me pissed off.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
Ugh! Disappointing. How much more frickin' clichéd can you get?! Now it'll take another fifty or hundred chapters for the misunderstanding to be resolved but by that time, who knows, the female lead might have already married the 3rd wheel guy.

I would like to see
plot twist: he untied their strings and still ends up falling in love with his “fated” partner but without the fate. its all him making his own decisions with his own feelings

I really think she’s a better fit for him than the college friend

Dex-chan lover
@luffys That actually sounds like a good idea and still ties into him wanting to love someone of his own accord.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a nice one. She went to drink with co-workers, then she decided to run away mid-way and call to the guy she cancelled their dinner with in the morning, and she's surprised he's with another girl. Hahaha, joke's one you!

Also, nice little detail, how Omu the Rice-sensei added burnt omurice in the chapter

@FredFriendly oh hi! Fredo!

@luffys omg I would love that but would this manga really do it MMMMM
honestly idk, but I’d love that ending
As much as I love the girl w the short hair, the “fated” partner is just so cute and straightforward for once

Double-page supporter
I hope he's not using a non-stick frying pan, because the coating peeling off those is really dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread