What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Contributor
@Tersione I for matter of fact love that. Cause I doubt any other manga has done it before, not to my knowledge. And if the mangaka keeps the quality of the manga increasing, and the it all makes sense and feels realistic enough, I think this will be a new modern classic (assuming how the story ends how you said.)

Nevertheless I would love whichever the way this manga goes in as long as it doesn't use cheap gimmicks.

Dex-chan lover
@KAFi I'm sure there's a story out there that had a similar idea/plot development. Not that I've ever encountered something like that before.

I guess the outcome really depends on what tone the story is going for. Since it's more light-hearted and relatively non-serious, Fuji finding a way to defy fate, or fate being a lot more fluid in nature than he assumed, seems more likely.

Aggregator gang
@darekpawlo I thought of that as well, there might be some hints in this chapter about it.

Really looking forward for the next chapter, but it looks like we'll have to wait for that. See you all in a few months.

Disregarding the fate issue, I like the other girl more than the crush of our MC. On this chapter, she's been presented, in my interpretation, as more matured and considerate.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I love the concept however I do hope that the string ties their fated partners to who they belong to instead of having the MC beat fate. And I can only imagine how awkward it must be to find out that the one you’ve fallen in love with and their and your own fated partner are sitting at a table with you. There’s definitely a mix of emotions, but I’d say I’d ride the wave of fate, if that’s all she wrote than that’s all she wrote.

I hope they still end up together because the fortune teller said that "fate is such that it is constantly changing" "Things may not move as you wish, but it is possible for change to be born"

Ohh she is got jealous??

Plot twist ....Hasegawa can see the red string too. I like the other girl too, Hasegawa is in love with MC, just have fear of the relationship not work and never be friends again.

I like the idea of this manga.

Double-page supporter
Is the last panel the thread removing itself or just an artistic drawing?

Double-page supporter
For a mf who claims he doesn't believe in fate. He worries too much about that shitty red string lmao

Dex-chan lover
if this happened to me irl i'd off myself fr.
i get this is a romcom, but it could easily be a nihilistic existential drama. Just imagining how it'd feel to see your own fate in front of your eyes. always doubting if it's real or not. It's scary af.

Users who are viewing this thread