What It Means to Be You - Ch. 5

Code:
[USER=219648]@spuffy_momo[/USER]
right. Hope he can see how she is treated by every one in his own house. Like open his mind and heart and tried to change his behavior to her.

I mean it's not his entire fault too, he was abused and become a slave (i think) in his childhood life and again, a discimination about his blood which is his mom was a foreigner.

This relationship actually could work, but it would be hard and need times. Both of them need to heal their own heart first rather try to console one of them

Why is there so much trash in this webtoon
Leave the ML and MC alone

cant wait for them to show us he’s just an awkward and cute guy without communication skills to make up for her suicide attempts!!!

i hope they bodyswap more ;~; it was real cute. it'd be nice if they could do it on cue so that she could handle all the business negotiations and such. he seems rather immature; i wonder how he managed to get this far with that temper of his (and i really like seeing assholes experience sexism for the first time)

Wow, now that the husband knows how to live with her wife's body, maybe he will already treat her better. But of course, not that soon, I guess. Slowly. And the misunderstandings, I think it will occur more.

Aggregator gang
@Zeref96 I get where you are coming from and I do sympathize with Winter in some aspects but his upbringing does not change the fact that he is acting like a prick and is misplacing his anger. It would be a different story if he didn't know any better but he does and he chooses to be this way. And I agree that people should see things from his pov but that doesn't excuse his behaviour in the slightest

Users who are viewing this thread