What It Means to Be You - Ch. 6

This my favorite commentary section of all time
I wish I was kidding but everybody comments make so much sense

the fact that he literally only treats her a little better because he's spent a single DAY in her body is just a sweet sweet allegory for men being trash

like the fact that you don't even SEE her as a person until you ARE her is just so ironic oh my god why are male leads always literal misogynists

(and no, not all men. But far too many for someone to seriously be commenting not all men. )

I can't wait till they switch bodies again and really sees what his wife has to suffer through.

Double-page supporter
SO WE HAVE A RAT THAT'S STEALING HER THINGS HUH my bets its def got smth to do with that horrible person who calls herself a "mother"

I keep telling myself that he has to start off at a very low point (ie being suuuuch a dick) so the story can show character growth but damn...

I get in his POV she was a princess who had everything, while he struggled everyday of his life to live the comfortable life he has now. But dude needs to learn how to communicate better and so does she. Y'all the other person isn't a mind reader, if you do not communicate clearly and confidently the other person won't know...

Maybe it is my frustration carried over from a Kdrama I watched where the FL is insecure and doesn't express herself clearly and wonders why people don't understand her and her struggles. The ML who is emotionally stilted and cannot communicate properly. It's a frustrating dynamic that leads nowhere. Maybe I'm just not a fan of the drawn out miscommunication trope.

My dad was like this guy. Tbh, I'm hoping he gets better fast because I wanna stab him in the dick.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the males have a history of being useless husbands so they developed this magic skill lmao?? Idk kek.

So do men from this line have a huge chance of driving driving wives to suicide then the skill activates? Kek.

ALL OF THE BLAME SHOULD GO TO THEIR FAMILY, that stupid brother who cancel the tittle right after marriage, the servants, doctor and people who bullied her, also Blooming Family who raised him in the wrong way. I read some spoiler saying that the reason winter act like that
bcos since young his family show their love only when he succeed make money money for them, that's why he value everything materialistically
. Even tho he's jerk i kinda pity him, and ofc violet is the one who got affected the most :(

Honestly i think this kind of story is realistically happen with most people, when someone compared their sufferings with someone, good job author~ BUT THE MISCOMMUNICATION KILLS ME
im suspicious the one who steal those dresses is her in-law's family

God, this guy sucks. Your wife is earnestly asking you for something, don't throw it back in her face and tell her "No, ask for the kind of reward I think you should ask for"

ML is so much like my ex, it literally hurts to imagine that there would be no way to run away from this kind of person aside from committing suicide.

This chapter reminds everyone that, each of us deal with problems differently. Indeed there are people strong enough that even if they suffered horribly they can still push forward but what about the others?

If you’re one of those strong people that managed to move forward then I sincerely am happy for you. But just because you can overcome them doesn’t mean others can too. I hope that you’ll lend a hand to those who can’t and not look down on them for being weak in your perspective. Even just hearing them out is a big help.

Users who are viewing this thread