What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 15

Will they ever explain how exactly she ended up there and how the emperor knew to call her number ?

I am still really confused about this whole manhwa.

Was it just me or was the heroine not fully drawn in on one of the panels? The non outlined teeth got me laughing. 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
I love this. You always pick up gems for stories NaSS!

The homewreckers are plotting their move. Stay strong FMC & MMC!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Still confused about the tan guy. It seems he's from this time period, but how does he have a watch and know words from the modern period? He also seems to know how to lie (pretends to have amnesia), which really suggests he's from the modern period. Empress really should test him a bit more thoroughly about general knowledge from the modern period. If she has her memories, then he should have his memories too.

ksajghjahtsd I want the real intentions of the tan guy to be revealed. Someone spoil me please?

Fed-Kun's army
@healer99101 haha I’m 5 months late because i just started reading this but if you’re still confused, basically the emperor was on a hunt in a forest in a neighboring kingdom called Jin which is implied to be a portal to the modern world. Jin is very closed off to the outside world so no one really knows how the place really is. In the forest he sees a well with dirty water and starts complaining, but is unknowingly connected to the Jungle Shopping call center hotline and talks to Jin Ye-rom instead. She thinks he’s a difficult customer and when she tries visiting him in person to solve his issue (and close her call case) she falls asleep at the bus stop she arrives at and is transported to the world she’s in now

Double-page supporter
He's acting like a witch on a mission to destroy the emperor, but at the same time coveting for/wanting to ruin the FL.

It makes me hella sad that like she doesn't have any allies. She got three people trying to kill her. Or at least two like damn

@karolyn I know you said this a year ago but that's how I'm feeling. At this point there are too many villains. Both the guys want to kill her to get back at the emperor and the girl just hate her because... Like damn who going to save her

Dex-chan lover
@Dykejiah Oh wow, it's been so long since this series was last updated I had completely forgot about it. I wonder if we're ever going to get season 2. 👀

@karolyn I actually went and looked it up apparently it's been put on suspension because the other has a scent in the manuscript yet it was supposed to get updated last July

Users who are viewing this thread