What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 20

Group Leader
arent black bears the "leave me alone and i'll run away politely" bear??? grizzlies are the "fite me irl" bear. hard to imagine she's in any real danger if it's actually a black bear

Just thought of this movie where this guy takes his girlfriend camping and his dumba$$ gets them lost. He was totally being stubborn about getting help from this random guy (understandably), but if he would have just admitted that he didn’t know where he was going, he would be alive and she wouldn’t have gone through that sort of trauma. The movie put me off the idea of camping in case of bears, but I hate insects so it was never going to happen. Oh, and spiders!

Fed-Kun's army
This FL is hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣Love her and this manga!! Thank you so much!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter NASS!

I feel bad for FL.. She's desperate to escape and in her anxiety-driven mind, fails to secure a proper, well-executed escape plan. And now she's face-to-face with real, immediate danger unlike her discomfort towards the emperor. How will she get away from this situation I wonder

Group Leader
@LilMato omg youre right thanks for saying something 🤦‍♀️ i googled it and i was totally thinking of american black bears. turns out asiatic black bears are more aggressive than grizzlies! poor MC!

Dex-chan lover
im gonna sound like an asshole bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt

KARMA BITCH! HAHA

but for real im mad at her, the emperor was pretty much defending his honor and the memory of all the fallen during the war, and he didnt even kill the old man, why the flying fuck would you think he will hurt you? like he has not shown aggression to her, he's even more respectful of her boundaries that the regular shoujo dude...rant over

She's so stupid. I'm starting to unlike her , I get it that she's desperate to go home but the ML did not do anything wrong to her. 🤷‍♀️🤦 I'll keep reading this for the sake of the lovable emperor

Fed-Kun's army
To the people saying the emperor didn’t do anything to FL therefore she should stay in the empire/she’s annoying..... what? She had a whole life that she built for herself in another world with much better security and a standard of living she was used to. Why wouldn’t she want to go back? She’s not even emotionally attached to anyone there. Just because the emperor isn’t an ABSOLUTE asshole to her and treats her like, decently, doesn’t mean she has to stay with him for the rest of her life..

Users who are viewing this thread